The Commissariat Store
The Commissariat Store is one of the best examples of Georgian architecture in this area of the world. The complex consists of the main building and several outbuildings within a high wall, and was completed in 1835. The main building's ground floor contained an office, meals room and store. The first floor housed an engineer's store, and the third floor a grainstore. The basement contained a liquor store and a general store.